Climate Change & Resiliency
The impacts of climate change affect all areas of our work and our communities. Identifying and preparing for these impacts is critical. We help our agency and corporate clients to understand risks and vulnerabilities to develop proactive strategies and resilient solutions in the areas of water, community planning, transportation, and environmental compliance. In addition to preparing for the future, we can help you reduce climate emissions today and move toward a better future.
Our climate change and resiliency professionals work with you to measure, manage, and market your social, environmental, and financial bottom line:
- Social and environmental performance measurement
- Greenhouse gas inventories
- Climate Vulnerability assessments
- Alternatives analysis – Social, environmental, and financial aspects
- Climate adaptation and decarbonization plans
- Feasibility studies and plans for environmental and social enterprises.
- Environmental, social, and governance (ESG) systems and tools
- Program management
- Market research and development
- Due diligence studies
- Transparency reporting and disclosure
CLIMATE CHANGE & RESILIENCY WORK